5 main areas of research are relevant to understand how to create such business models.
1. Businesses and business models : how to stimulate circular provisioning ?
2. Supply chains : how to organize supply and delivery chains for circularity ?
3. Users : how to motivate stimulate circular consumption ?
4. Design : how to design circular value propositions ?
5. Systems : How to ensure economic and environmental benefits can support for change to circularity ?
We choose these areas as our main Work Packages, and appoint PhD students in each of these areas with as main goals :
1. Create new business model innovation across Europe that helps to support the economy while at the same time reduce ecological burden
2. Create a new, sustainable and cross-disciplinary network of trained experts who will have the skills, qualifications, and professional connections to drive future innovation.
3. Create new links between industry and academia in training ESRs to develop new approaches to PSS which will help orgs to compete, create growth and innovation."
Partenaires académiques :
Université NTNU, Norway
Université de Delft, Netherland
Grenoble INP, France
Université de Cranfield, United Kingdom
Université d’Aston, United Kingdom
Université de Linkopings, Sweden
Ellen MacArthur foundation
Toyota Material Handling Europe AB
Winnow Solutions LTD
mise à jour le 7 décembre 2016